Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
As a Lead Setter at 1876 Energy, you will be the direct marketing arm of the sales organization. You will be canvassing researched neighborhoods to inform each homeowner of the benefits of Solar and invite them to meet with a Solar Specialist to further explain the process and benefits of going solar. There is no selling involved, you will simply schedule an appointment for the homeowner to meet with one of our specialists.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You are the first point of contact and the first face of 1876 Energy.
- Must be welcoming and provide a professional first impression of our company while pre-qualifying potential customers
- Engages, educates, and incentivize potential customers to the benefits of Solar and invite them to meet with a specialist to explain the benefits of going solar.
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
- This is a face to face position, No phone work required.
- No selling, just scheduling the appointment for the homeowner to meet with the specialist.
Job Expectations and Requirements:
- Must be a highly focused, organized, motivated, and passionate individual.
- Attention to detail and drive for success
- Able to work flexible hours
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Overcome objections and perform marketing expectations within a short period of time
- Maintain production standards
- Reliable personal transportation /TDL & Insurance
- Willingness to learn ( be coachable)
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives for exceeding goals.
- The opportunity to work with a successful, growing company.
- We recognize and award leadership and talent.
- Monthly Quarterly, and Yearly bonus programs
- Initial Paid Training, covering our marketing process, product knowledge, and sales skills development
- Guaranteed weekly +Commissions, and Monthly individual and team Bonuses
Chosen candidates must pass a drug screen & background check.