Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
D2D Sales Manager
( I can’t believe I have to say this. This is a professional position. D2D sales is a skill, its a craft. It takes time and experience in the industry to be a manager. Ifyou do not have Solaar D2D experience , don’t apply. Any management position takes experience in the industry. You can not wait tables then become a manager for any other industry the next week. To be a manager you must be able to teach people how to be successful at the ACTUAL JOB. We want everybody to WIN and be SUCCESSFUL> I am looking for 3 GREAT Resumes. People with the skills and that want to succeed in this industry. Somebody that has been overlooked. Somebody that wants a breakout chance.Somebody that has game, humility, and skills. If that is YOU, please apply . )
As a Sales manager at 1876 Energy, you will be the direct marketing arm of the sales organization. You will be canvassing and training canvassers in neighborhoods to inform each homeowner of the benefits of Solar and schedule them to meet with a Solar Specialist to further explain the process and benefits of going solar. You will schedule an appointment for the homeowner to meet with one of our specialists.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You are the first point of contact and the first face of 1876 Energy.
- Must be welcoming and provide a professional first impression of our company while pre-qualifying potential customers
- Engages, educates, and incentivize potential customers to the benefits of Solar and invite them to meet with a specialist to explain the benefits of going solar.
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
- This is a face to face position, No phone work required.
- No selling, just scheduling the appointment for the homeowner to meet with the specialist.
Job Expectations and Requirements:
- Must be a highly focused, organized, motivated, and passionate individual.
- Attention to detail and drive for success
- Able to work flexible hours
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Overcome objections and perform marketing expectations within a short period of time
- Maintain production standards
- Reliable personal transportation /TDL & Insurance
- Willingness to learn ( be coachable)
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives for exceeding goals.
- The opportunity to work with a successful, growing company.
- We recognize and award leadership and talent.
- Monthly Quarterly, and Yearly bonus programs
- Guaranteed weekly +Commissions, and Monthly individual and team Bonuses
Chosen candidates must pass a drug screen & background check.