Salary: $3,075,800 to $14,659,600 /month
About the job
1876 Energy is a fast-growing solar company based out of Austin, Texas. We have an international team and we are looking to add a Marketing Manager to send our message to the world.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work across different areas of the business, challenge yourself to grow, and leave your mark on a world-first product.
We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to our growing marketing team. They will play a key role in powering our marketing flywheel and taking our online brand delivery to the next level.
This role requires a savvy and data-driven marketer who can develop programs and strategies that motive users to share their solar success, and assist others in uncovering our value. Strong business insight and a customer-centric approach is a must. The ideal candidate is someone who isn’t afraid of voicing their opinion, has the ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach.
What You’ll Do
- Digital Marketing & Paid Ads
- Coordinate the digital marketing strategy, planning and execution to meet our key business marketing goals and objectives
- Scale our customer acquisition efforts across a range of channels including SEM, Facebook and Instagram ads, etc.
- Build paid marketing campaigns and test new tactics, messaging and audiences to improve CPAs; experiment with new tactics that move the needle
- Research and leverage industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with product and engineering
- E-commerce Website & Email Optimization
- Be the key business analyst on the OtO Lawn website, create regular reports on the business and provide insight-driven recommendations
- Manage and maintain the e-commerce site with support from the digital, product and marketing team with new products/promotions, optimizing the online store funnel and conversion
- Build and execute strategic email nurture campaigns, and associated reporting
- Influencer & Social Media Marketing
- Lead and execute an engaging social media content strategy that nurtures our online communities
- Create smart, compelling content that informs and entertains our target audience – excellent copywriting skills required
- Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with affiliate partners and influencers to nurture their experience with the OtO platform
- Leverage influencers to drive sales and brand awareness
- Practice exceptional negotiation and communication skills with both internal and external groups to drive program value, feedback and success
- 1-2 years of experience in online paid marketing including SEM, paid social, etc. and associated reporting with an in-depth understanding of key performance metrics
- 2-3 years of overall work experience in a marketing environment (startup experience a plus)
- Experience managing an e-commerce site (Shopify, a plus)
- Highly creative with a flair for writing personality-filled copy and experience creating graphics using Canva or Adobe Suite products
- Superb technical ability with current online tools
- Fluency in Google Ad Manager, a plus
- Extreme attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Proven ability to thrive in a performance-driven, fast-paced environment
- Can easily adapt to changes and effectively approach issues and identify opportunities from a unique perspective
- Tapped into email/digital/search/influencer/social media marketing trends, platforms, and tools
>> Please send resume in English with a cover letter