Salary: $2,500.00 to $4,000.00 /month
Who is our applicable candidate?
We are looking for dedicated, hard working, enthusiastic candidates that are looking for a full/part time position in the Solar Industry, and are in search to take their business and schedules into their own hands, and grow in this maturing and most of all vastly GROWING industry.
What is the Job?
Solar Canvassers are required to schedule appointments door to door, for our solar representatives to discuss and generate sales for Solar Systems.
Our canvassers make 2-3 appointments per day on average. One or more will become a signed contract.
What do I need to know? Is there training involved for me?
We provide training to teach you different sales and marketing terms, strategies, and concepts. Then, there will be in-field training where you will watch our effective veterans do exactly what you will soon be doing. We make it easy for you, all we ask is you come ready, and excited for your new future potential career choice!!
- We are proud to say that we have one of the best compensation plans for generating leads that close here in our Houston market.
- 100% commission uncapped
- Bonuses and incentives included
When Can You Start?
Apply now, and you will receive contact from someone in our department to schedule your interview. We are looking to start positions immediately, as we are expanding our office size to meet the increasing demand for solar in Houston and surrounding markets.
- Be able to pass our in-person interview
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to perform unsupervised work
- Display high energy and a can-do attitude!!! **Be motivated and driven for success**
- Comfortable interacting with customers, from different backgrounds, face to face
- Must be able to pass background check for soliciting permits
- Valid drivers license
- Telemarketing: 1 year
- Appointment Setting: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Canvassing experience