Salary: $120,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year
We are looking for a few experienced Solar sales representatives. This job is not for everybody, only those that are willing to work and take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growing company. We are a sales-based organization with the purpose of winning the market through performance excellence and value creation for our customers. We take culture seriously and are looking for those wanting to contribute to building an opportunity and a company that has a winning attitude and opportunity for everybody involved. I want business builders that have the capacity to make relationships and create a tier-one customer experience. We have outstanding lead generation through our own call center and a sophisticated marketing program to support our sales team.
English /Spanish speaking reps are welcome
Two years of Solar Sales Experience is a must. Proven leadership experience is valued.
This is a 100% Full commission position with an aggressive bonus structure.
Is 1876 Energy the place for you?
- Energy, Expertise, and desire for Growth are essential to having a successful career with us .
- As a consultant you commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- As a consultant, you seek opportunities to expand your career. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business-focused. You thrive working with your teammates where you are individually seeking success, while also supporting your teammates to garner their success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
- Responsible for helping homeowners go green with solar power
- This successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of Solar Power to the Residential Homeowner using economic and value-based sales solutions.
- Recommend and implement creative means for generating leads and growing business.
- Facilitate communications between customers and operations pertaining to scheduling accessibility, and special job needs through projects.
- Manage customer relationships during pre and post-sale processes.
- Overcome objections during an initial in-home consultation to win business.
- Achieve and exceed sales quota.
Your Background Includes:
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to operate independently in fast-paced, growing environment.
- Highly organized.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Proficient in CRM and sales based technology products.
- Highly functioning research skills.
- Highly ethical
- Have two or more years of experience in the solar sales industry.