Salary: $100,000.00 /year
We are looking for a few experienced Solar sales representatives. This job is not for everybody, only those that are willing to work and take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growing company. 1876 Energy was started by a group of experienced solar professionals that came together with the idea of creating a win/win for everybody involved. We are a sales based organization (we are all salespeople ) with the purpose of winning the market through performance excellence and value creation for our customers. We take culture seriously and are looking for those wanting to contribute to building an opportunity and a company that has a winning attitude and opportunity for everybody involved. I want business builders that have the capacity to make relationships and create a tier-one customer experience. We have a lead generation department and a sophisticated marketing program to support our sales team.
We aim to be different from the transactional sales companies that have come up over the years. We believe in fostering relationships to be known as the “The go-to solar company “for an honest deal and a supportive, friendly face. We feel this is the only way to create a career and not a job. We function as a team, not a family. Families have events and teams win Super Bowls.
Integrity is a key foundation for us. If your “Sales Skills” have you bend the truth to get the deal, this is not for you. If our customers cannot trust us. Who can?
Expansion: If you are looking for an opportunity for growth, training, and promotion. There are plenty of opportunities here for the right person who knows how to give 100%, Be part of a team and lead by example. We are looking to open 14 markets in the next 24 months.
We have a profit sharing program for the first 15 employees because we feel that excellence comes from a sense of ownership leading to a fantastic team dynamic.
1876 is a startup environment -Hi energy, creativity, and flexibility are a must. Everybody has a voice
We have fun with what we do. We have a proven track record. This is not our first Rodeo. We treat people well. Performance makes the world turn.
If you are undervalued, skilled and have a plan for your life. Give us a call. The solar market is changing quickly, and we will be ahead of the curve.
We are opening offices internationally if you are interested in international travel.
English /Spanish speaking reps are welcome
Two years Solar Sales Experience is a must. Proven leadership experience is valued.
This is a 100% Full commission position with an aggressive bonus structure.
Is 1876 Energy the place for you?
- Energy, Expertise, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to having a successful career with us .
- As a consultant you commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- As a consultant you seek opportunity to expand your career. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with your teammates where you are individually seeking success, while also supporting your teammates to garner their success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
- Responsible for selling solar power and roofing systems to Residential/Commercial Homeowners.
- This successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of Solar Power to the Residential Homeowner using economic and value based sales solutions.
- Recommend and implement creative means for generating leads and growing business.
- Facilitate communications between customers and operations pertaining to scheduling accessibility, and special job needs through projects.
- Manage customer relationship during pre and post sale processes.
- Implement and maintain a referral based sales plan.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitors.
- Work independently; pursue leads, prepare and deliver proposals to customers where applicable.
- Overcome objections during initial in home consultation to win business.
- Participate in teams to solve sales based issues.
- Achieve and exceed sales quota.
Your Background Includes:
- Strong reading, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to operate independently in fast-paced, growing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and organizational needs.
- Problem solver.
- Critical thinker.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and ability to interface and gain respect of key stakeholders at all levels of company.
- Highly organized.
- Fluent in CRM and sales based technology products.
- Highly functioning research skills.
- Highly ethical
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to handle demanding workload and drive assignments through completion.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Home Improvement Salesperson license through the California Contractors State Licensing Board (CSLB)
- Have three or more years of experience in the the solar sales industry.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary: Commission
- Comprehensive compensation plan with some of the highest uncapped commission and bonus potential in the industry
- Solar Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- CSLB Home Improvement Sales Person License
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 /year